- Ensure all your Fire Exits are clear and accessible at all times
- Have documentation to demonstrate that your staff is trained to use MHE equipment safely.
- Have record to demonstrate your staff has the know how to work safely around racking systems.
- Make sure there is a system in place for reporting any damage to either the building or racking system.
- Display safe rack loading information on the racking system and ensure your staff adheres to it.
- All safety signage is in place including loading capacity signage
- Install appropriate Safety accessories for protection of people and assets on site.
Customers might require a storage solution once in a lifetime; however, we design storage solutions every day. With extensive experience behind us, we have developed a level of expertise for you to give you a solution to best suit your warehousing requirement. The quality of our design work is dependent on the discussion, which have taken place between our representative and your good self. Once you are satisfied with our design work you would be more than happy to work with SJC for all your warehousing needs. We develop options to choose from to give you the desired outcome from your warehouse. Site visit of our representative plays a very important role in the entire process, which helps us determine the requirement in terms of installation and delivery of material to your warehouse.
AS4084-2012 – Australia/New Zealand
RMI -MH16.1:2008 – America
BS -EN 15512:2009 – United Kingdom
FEM 10.2.04 – Europe (USER’S CODE)
EN 15635 & EN15620 – Europe
CSA A3441, 1-05 – Canada
At SJC we value your time as much as your do, our planned maintenance plans offer you peace of mind and protection of your investment. Our ongoing upkeep of your forklifts help detect problems before they turn into something that will negatively impact your business.
Preventative and periodic maintenance of your MHE as well as the use of genuine spare parts guarantee the long-term survival of capability and truck availability. SJC maintenance service helps you recognize and decrease the wear and tear of your equipment caused by high usage.
Our AMC at individually adapted intervals and up to date knowledge of our service engineers ensure that you have very little down time for your equipment and thereby reducing your down time and repair costs.
The SJC’s Project management team is a very flexible to service different types of solutions for different customers in the region. We can handle different size, complexity and location of projects.
We have the necessary resources and manpower to manage a project from start to finish and within a pre-determined deadline. We pride ourselves of the safety measures taken during the project.
For large projects we assign a project manager to facilitate the following:
- Supervise the project from initiation to hand over
- On-going communication with your management and our design team
- Adhere to our agreed project timeline
- Project and progress reports
- On-site handling of design and installation issues.
- Follow safe working practices to avoid mishaps.
To run each project smoothly there are supervisors to manage the semi-skilled workforce on site for installation requirements and adequate material flow to each area of the installation.