Cantilever racking system is ideal for storing long, irregular and mix loads, like pipes for oil & gas Industry, Cables for various industrial use among other uses. It is designed to maximize your storage space while giving you easy access to your products. With cantilever racks you can work by safest storage and working practice.
Cantilever racks can be designed to store loads varying from 50 Kgs. to 1000 Kgs. per cantilever arm covering most types of long goods for optimum storage requirement.
Typical long items stored on cantilever racking are Metal and plastic tubes, Wooden boards, Hot rolled steel profiles, Steel bars, tubes, furniture and packs of timber, metal sheets among other items. Cantilever racks can be designed in various sizes depending on your product storage requirement. The finish of the racking can be either painted black or epoxy powder coated.
The products are stored horizontally on the arms and can be stored with equipment such as a side loader, a forklift, an automated crane or manually. An ideal layout for cantilever racks will provide for easy access to stored goods at a low cost.
Cantilever racks are available in both single and double sided configuration. Double sided configuration offer maximum storage on a single central column while single sided racks is usually designed to fit flush against a wall or at start/end of the warehouse.
All racking systems provided by SJC are modular hence; additional arms, uprights and bracing can be added or removed as required due to change in your storage requirement.
- The column and foot can be welded or bolted together
- Single sided or double sided can be used
- Heights of up to 9 Mts. can be achieved
- Cantilever racking is suitable for crane and forklift handling
- Rail guidance on the floor can be provided as an option for safe operation
- The arms are bolted and hence are adjustable as per your product size and storage needs
- Various arm length are available ranging from 600mm to 2000mm